Have you tried using our online services?
Did you know that with your online account details you can;
- View and email your digital Membership Card
- View Online Pedigrees
- Change your Online Account Password
How to access your Membership card-
To view your membership using a mobile device on the NEW Dogs SA App (will be live from 1st December 2018) i.e. iPhone, Android Phone, iPad or tablet
- Download the Dogs SA App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- After installing the App, open the App and select “My Membership Card” from the Menu on the left
- Enter your Dogs SA Online user ID (also known as UMC or Person number) and password to view your Membership card
To view on the Dogs SA website, follow the membership link https://dogsmembers.ausn.com.au/Account/Login
To do any of the following actions listed below, you need to use the ANKC eCommerce website. For best results, we recommend using a desktop computer (Chrome or Firefox are recommended) and not a mobile device.
- Change your online account password
- View Online Pedigrees
- Go to https://dogsecom.ausn.com.au Click on “Dogs SA”, then you will be asked to enter your Login ID (also known as UMC or Person number) and password.
- Choose the action you want to perform from the top of the menu.
To help you get started, your Dogs SA Online user ID (also known as UMC or Person number) is the same number as you currently use for the Pedigree Online Lookup (Dogs SA Online Services)
If you don’t know your password, you can reset it by following these steps;
Step 1: Got to https://dogsecom.ausn.com.au Click on “Dogs SA”
Step 2: Select Become an Online User or Reset your Password
Step 3: Enter all your details in the screen below exactly as stated on your membership card.
Step 4: After you have entered your member number, name and email, select the “Person Name” from the drop-down list.
Step 5: Enter a password that you can remember, then confirm it.
Step 6: Once the details have been entered and your password is changed, an email will be sent advising the login and password details.
YES ! you can still have a plastic card printed if you do not have access to an email address or have a mobile phone that you can view your card. Please let the office know when renewing your membership that you would like a plastic card posted out to you.
If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 8349 4797.
TO PROCEED STRAIGHT TO THE LOGIN SCREEN TO VIEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD AS PER THE EXAMPLE BELOW