- Lead the day to day operations of Dogs SA;
- Provide high level professional support and advice to the Dogs SA Council;
- Kilburn based role; salary package circa $88K – $95K.
A unique opportunity exists for a passionate and driven leader with a broad range of skills and experience to take on the diverse Executive Officer.
Your brief is broad, varied and exciting and includes:
- Ensuring the day to day operations of Dogs SA happens effectively and efficiently;
- Implementation and regular performance measurement of Dogs SA Strategic Business Plan;
- Attendance at key Council and Committee meetings where appropriate;
- Ensuring Dogs SA has contemporary and appropriate technology;
- Developing and monitoring of the annual budget; standard and adhoc reporting as required;
- Preparation of key management reporting (including from proprietary software such as Australian Canine Computer System; Dogs SA database, and any other system which may be introduced by the Dogs SA Council or ANKC Ltd to assist in the management of canine registers).
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Have experience in a similar broad leadership role;
- Have experience in direct human resource management;
- Have experience in working with a member based organisation;
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Have an ability to read, interpret and implement strategic planning, policy and regulations;
- Have experience in contemporary HR and organisational development practices;
- Understand the activities of Dogs SA or other ANKC state bodies;
- Have a passion for stakeholder engagement – that is both responsive, ethical and customer centric;
- Be solutions focussed.
We are looking for passionate leader who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get “stuck in”. You will be passionate, committed and driven with a focus on “making it happen” while maintaining exemplary customer service.
If this the challenge you have been looking for then apply through Seek with a resume and a 1 page cover letter that demonstrates your experience and capability to succeed in this role.
Telephone enquiries are welcome by Adam Kennedy on 0412 615 458.
Applications close Monday 17th August 2020.