Hot Weather Rules for Conformation, Obedience, Agility, Earthdog, Herding, Dances with Dogs, Lure Coursing and Sled Sport
10. The following Exhibitions must be cancelled when the forecast temperature at 10.00a.m from the eldersweather.com.au site two days prior for (07/10)
(a) Conformation Exhibitions, is 37 degrees Celsius or higher;
(b) Obedience, Agility, Earthdog Lure Coursing jumping castle Trials and Dances with Dogs Competitions, is 34 degrees Celsius or higher; and (07/16)
(c) Herding Trials, Tests and training, is 30 degrees Celsius or higher.
(d) Tracking Trials, is 32 degrees Celsius or higher (01/16)
(e) Sled Sport – Sled Racing 15 degrees Celsius or higher, BackPacking/Hiking 25 degrees Celsius or higher Weight Pull 20 degrees Celsius or higher. (06/17)
(f) Retrieving, Field and RATG is 32 degrees Celsius or higher unless there is ample swimming water on the
This temperature and timeline will be final for the decision to cancel an Exhibition.
11. For multiple Exhibitions scheduled for a weekend, only those Exhibitions where the temperature does not comply with those specified in these rules, must be cancelled.
- It is the responsibility of an exhibitor to check two days prior to the Exhibition that the eldersweather.com.auforecasted temperature for the day, at the locality where the Exhibition is to be held, is in accordance with these rules. (07/10)
13. All schedules must state that where an Exhibition is cancelled in accordance with the Hot Weather Rules, no entry
fees will be refunded.
14. The Affiliate Member must notify SACA Office and officials of their decision to cancel immediately.
15. Where the Affiliate Member has cancelled an Exhibition the Secretary or Convenor must submit a copy of the
catalogue to the Executive Officer within 14 days of the date of cancellation.
16. All levies from entries fees and ground hire fees where applicable will be paid to the SACA.
- All contracted Judges, Stewards and SACA Representative fees must be paid.
- Exception to these rules is where an Exhibition has been scheduled to be held in an air conditioned venue or where the Exhibition is scheduled to start not before 6.00pm (07/10)