If you access or use this website, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions stated below. Your entrance to the Dogs SA website constitutes acceptance of these terms and condition of usage.
Dogs SA reserves the right to add to or amend these terms and conditions of usage of its website at any time without prior notice.
The Dogs SA website must be used for lawful purposes only, and you may not use this website for any purpose that is contrary to law or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation.
Content of the Dogs SA Website
Copyright in the material and graphics on the Dogs SA website is owned or licensed to Dogs SA and is protected by Australian and International copyright law and treaties. The material may only be used in the manner described below:-
- You may make a copy necessary to browse the Dogs SA website on your personal computer;
- Unless stated otherwise, you may download and/or print one copy of material on the Dogs SA website for research or personal use;
- You may not change any of the content of the material on the Dogs SA website;
- Dogs SA Member Bodies and Affiliated Clubs may reproduce the content of the Dogs SA website in whole or in part provided that Dogs SA is acknowledged as the source of that content;
- Reuse of the content on the Dogs SA website for any other purpose than as stated in these terms and conditions is prohibited;
- A request for permission to reproduce the content of the Dogs SA website, otherwise than as stated above, must be made in writing and will be considered by Dogs SA on a case by case basis.
Disclaimer of Liability
Whilst every effort has been made by the Dogs SA to ensure that the information and content contained on the Dogs SA website is accurate and up-to-date, the Dogs SA makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of its content. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Dogs SA excludes all legal liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using the Dogs SA website or the content or material available on it and you accept all risks and responsibility for any loss, damage, costs or other consequences resulting from your use of the Dogs SA website.
Dogs SA subscribes to the principles set out in the Privacy Act and the National Privacy Principles which govern the handling of personal information. In particular where Dogs SA obtains personal information from persons using its website, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers and other contact details:-
- Dogs SA will not disclose personal information to third parties unless ordered to do so by Court Order or with your prior written consent.
- Dogs SA will only use that personal information for the purpose of providing you with information considered by Dogs SA to be relevant to you or with direct marketing material.
- Such personal information may be stored in both hard copy and electronic format at the office of Dogs SA and will only be accessible to Dogs SA staff in the course of their employment for the purposes referred to in 1 and 2 above.
- All reasonable endeavours will be made to ensure the confidentiality of this personal information.
- The records containing such personal information will be destroyed when Dogs SA considers it is no longer necessary to retain them or if you make a written request to Dogs SA.